· Work closely with the Trainers and Schedule training sessions
· Training Lime survey management
· New hire on-boarding
· Training assessment management
· Learning Management System reports for all the departments
· Recording classroom sessions and making it available for reference.
· Publishing and maintaining weekly training calendar for all the departments.
· Maintain training room and inventory (flip charts, writing board, stationary etc)
· Giving basic regularly held classes like, Zimbra, JIRA, Dnet, email etiquette etc.
· Training hand-off report for all department training.
· Basic Knowledge of how Animation and VFX industry work
· Good English Communication Skills
· Experience/Knowledge with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
· Diploma or equivalent education
· Aptitude for learning new software
Nice to Have
· Photoshop skills
· Content Creation Skills
· Knowledge of Confluence
· Passionate about film
· Clear communicator of succinct and accurate information
· Organised, pro-active and a self-starter
· Calm under pressure and capable of delivering to short deadlines
· Adaptable to changing scenarios and showing initiative
· A positive, can-do attitude