Feature - Animator
We are looking for animators to join us for upcoming projects. Using storyboards, animatics and other visual reference, you will work with the Director, Animation Supervisor and your team to complete shots in accordance with the story.
You’ll bring the characters to life with your strong knowledge of anatomy and movements and use acting skills to communicate ideas an audience can empathise with. It’s also required that all our animators have the ability to anticipate, communicate and troubleshoot technical issues that may arise.
• Thorough knowledge of Maya
• Proven experience within an animation department (Feature Animation preferred)
• Show understanding of anatomy, perspective and composition, strong drawing skills an asset
• Demonstrate knowledge of timing, posing, acting and storytelling techniques
• Ability to perform visual and analytical problem solving in 3-dimensional space, including the ability to accurately interpret 3D layouts
and analyse 3D form
• Well versed in the principles of animation
• Ability to work well in a team environment
• Highly motivated
• Must communicate well and be able to take notes and direction
We are ReDefine, a new offering from award-winning studio DNEG which aims to bridge the gap between the East and the West for creative services in visual effects and animation.
If you are interested in the position, please share your resume/cv to